Cashu libraries allow developers to build wallets, mints, and other services that use Cashu.
- Cashu Nutshell is a Python library for using Cashu wallets and mints inside other Python projects
- Cashu-TS is a TypeScript library for building Cashu wallets
- cashu-crypto-js is a TypeScript library that implements the basic cryptographic blinded signature scheme.
- Cashu tools are advanced Cashu wallet tools based on cashu-ts in TypeScript.
- @clarkmoody/cashu-rs wallet and mint library
- @thesimplekid/cashu-crab wallet and mint library
- @ngutech21/cashu-rs wallet and mint library and flutter app
- Cashu-Feni is a Golang library for Cashu wallets and mints